Thursday, September 22, 2005

TV Land

So the new fall season has started up. So far My Name is Earl and the Office are winners with me. Thursday is my big night CSI (don't mess w/the orginal) and ER(still a fan). I am curious about the Chris Rock show too but I'll never see it since its an 8pm show (gotta do my chores!) Other than that its the Simpsons and the Housewives on sunday.

Watched "Lost" last night but I didn't see season one. I have it in my queue on netflix but its got a "Very long Wait" on it. So I am lost while watching lost..but it has potential.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:29:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 31: Sharp Corners
Day 31 takes us to the personal blog from one of the team at Blogcritics. From Lisa Hoover Blog: Sharp Corners About: "Sharp Corners is a cheeky look at the life of one Tampa Bay woman living life and blogging ...
Hi my name's Adele, I'm just surfing around and found your blog....nice little one it is too...mine is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Trojan
related site Trojan is my passion...lol

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First thing Wednesday, 9/21
Happy Wednesday... DWP workers got the big raises they were demanding: up to 28% over five years.
Hi! You great blog here! Keep it up....

I have a learn internet marketing site. It pretty much covers learn internet marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home