Friday, September 9, 2005

Amazing...

Most mornings on my way to and from work I pass Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots. Last night the Patriots played the Oakland Raiders in the NFL Season kickoff. The game started after 9pm EDT and I went to bed a little after half-time which was oh..10:50ish? A neighbor of mine has season tickets and at the bus stop I asked "What time you get home" a little after 3 was his response. So on my ride in today I passed the stadium a little after 9. The main stadium lot you'd NEVER know there was a game. It was amazing how clean it was. Sure there were some trucks around but it was just amazing that the lots were that clean in less than 6-8 hours. It could be that most folks took their own trash home, I don't know. Still it was impressive to see it as clean as it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home