Friday, September 9, 2005

Amazing...

Most mornings on my way to and from work I pass Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots. Last night the Patriots played the Oakland Raiders in the NFL Season kickoff. The game started after 9pm EDT and I went to bed a little after half-time which was oh..10:50ish? A neighbor of mine has season tickets and at the bus stop I asked "What time you get home" a little after 3 was his response. So on my ride in today I passed the stadium a little after 9. The main stadium lot you'd NEVER know there was a game. It was amazing how clean it was. Sure there were some trucks around but it was just amazing that the lots were that clean in less than 6-8 hours. It could be that most folks took their own trash home, I don't know. Still it was impressive to see it as clean as it was.

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 09, 2005 11:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog posts was a great distraction today from recent worries over bills. Not too sure how I ended up reading your post, I had been visiting sites about credit card rates, money issues, etc. and simply following links from one site to the next.

I don't know about you, but money issues are sure as heck getting me down. Between the high cost of fuel, the winter coming on and lending rates going up it's just a lost grind. I found this site, which I'll check out a bit more. It's new and lists credit card deals - I guess that's one way to save a few bucks! Do a balance transfer on the high rate credit cards and only keep one card in our wallets.

Sorry for the long stream of my mind's latest tangent, you just seemed like a good listener. :) I had only intended to tell you how much I enjoyed your posts and to say thanks for the distraction.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home