Monday, April 20, 2009

8 Things....

I got tagged by Dim sooooo....

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. My batch of home brew to turn out okay.
2. The Boston (and Providence) Bruins deep play off runs
3. The wife and kids to return from a long weekend trip out of state.
4. A few days off midweek this week
5. Warmer weather
6. mowing my lawn for the first time of the season.
7. Two U2 shows in September
8. Dexter, season 3 on DVD and watching the last disc with Dim

Eight things I did yesterday:

1. Brewed beer
2. Cleaned up my back porch in preparation of ripping it down
3. Folded laundry
4. Helped my brother burn some brush
5. Bought some new shoes
6. Read the Sunday paper
7. Fed the cats
8. Talked to the wife and kids

Eight things I wish I could do:

1. Not ever need to worry about money
2. See every concert I wanted to and not be broke or tired
3. Teleport myself
4. Not care about the little things
5. Eat bacon every day
6. play professional hockey
7. see a million faces and rock em all
8. do voice over work (movie trailers, audio books, commercials etc..)

Eight TV shows I watch:

1. Dexter
2. The Office
3. 30 Rock
4. CSI (Vegas only)
5. Saturday Night Live
6. Simpsons
7. Boston Bruins Hockey
8. Stuff on Discovery HD/Nat Geo HD etc


Eight people I tag (if they want.. ):

Well Dim tagged most people that I'd tag..so feel free to play along at home...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

teleport! Now there's something I wish I could do.

 
At Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:21:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I never quite understood how one goes about rocking a face.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home