Monday, March 30, 2009

Stuff for you...

Randomness from the last few days.

I decided to join twitter. Just what i need, another time waster..but i feel like I might be missing out on something. Stalk me if you so desire here.

Saw an accident this weekend in a parking lot. Come to find out the woman was having a seizure and she hit a parked car..saw the whole thing. There were a few people around so we parked and walked over to see if they needed help. The woman was in bad shape, seizing etc and there were two kids in the car. It was scary and our two kids had a LOT of questions.

Pearl Jam re-issued their debut "Ten" in many various packages. I just got the two disc set. Disc 2 is a "redux" version with new "remixes". Its actually a pretty good listen. These are songs many of us have heard a million times but there appears to be a breath of fresh air to it all at the same time.

Bruins won back to back games..we need that.

Started watching Amores Perros
this weekend. I had added it to my netflix queue a while ago after seeing some other works from the director. I was ironing when watching it (a challenge of a subtitled movie for sure). Its decent, but a hard watch. So far the basis has a LOT to do with dog fighting and it is pretty intense. There are three story lines that are supposed to come together..perhaps I'll complete it tonight, and if I am confused I can read about it on Wiki.

Finished my regular season of NHL 09 on the Playstation3..and I was the top scorer. I ended the regular season with 205 points. On to the playoffs!!

Finally..I read this a few weeks ago and found it just amazing....

The Space Shuttle computer runs on just 1MB of Ram. It controls the launch sequence. It is 0.0005% as powerful as and XBOX 360.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor woman . . . good thing she wasn't on the road at the time.

That's amazing about the space shuttle - what the . . . ? It sounds like it's run on a cell phone.

On a side note . . . your word verification just now is 'facticat' which sounds like a good name for another wikipedia site LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home