Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Something to post...

I got U2 tickets very easily today in the pre-sale. My wallet will take the hit..and I need to wait close to 6 months for the show..but as it approaches it will all be worth it.

Bruins clinched a playoff berth..good news.

Providence beat the best team in their division on Sunday 5-3. I almost didn't go, but went and was glad I did.

I need an Animal Collective ticket for Boston. Lemme know if you have and extra.

I am full up on the March to the Sea prize packs..gotta get them in order and sent..so the lucky few (and I mean few) keep your eyes on the mailboxes.

More later...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:36:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

oh so cool and oh so jealous! The last time I saw U2 in concert was over 10 years ago!!!!

Hey you have to try blip.fm - it is perfect for you and I would love to see the music you blip I bet it would be so awesome!!!

 
At Monday, March 30, 2009 4:00:00 PM , Blogger Steve H said...

i'm seeing springsteen and the jonas brothers. guess which one i'm more excited for...?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home