Monday, March 16, 2009

The first ever March to the Sea prize pack...

Want to get something for free in the mail? It won't be a bill (or nuttin' illegal) just some stuff I've got laying around (extra cd samplers, stickers...random fun stuff) Nothing too wild.

Its easy. First SEVEN (7) people to email laokas2002 at yahoo dot com will be the proud winners.

Overseas folks are welcome to enter as well, might take a little longer to get you. I'll toss some stuff in a padded mailer and fill your mailbox with some goodies.

So, email me laokas2002 at yahoo dot com. In the Subject enter something like "I wanna win and March you rule"..or something equally as awesome). Be SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS! Also, if you are a blogger and for some reason I don't know your real name say "Oh its me ____ from _____.com"

Its simple and hopefully "fun". If I can, time it right I hope to have all entries this week (hey I am not sure 7 people even read this) and then take next week to get things in order. I'd hope to have the goodies in the mail by Saturday, March 28, 2009. (one entry per address please)

I'll update the blog when all entries have been received, and, update the winners by this blog that the prize(s) have been sent.

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 16, 2009 11:20:00 AM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Ooooooh goodies! But what are they? So curious.

 
At Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:34:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

This is a fun idea. But.....do I want March to know where I live??? Ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home