Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not a lot to report...

Not a lot to report..but I feel like I should/need/want to write so just some quick stuff.

Wife and one child are under the weather. Was due to have date night Saturday but Little March had not been feeling well. Went to the MD, nothing wrong, that is until Monday 9am they call to tell us her strep culture was positive.

Little March has been a stickler for school attendance and was worried about missing a day..but they didn't have school yesterday due to the 10+ inches of snow.

Said snow kept me from heading to Boston on Sunday to see ...and you will know us by the Trail of Dead. I was looking forward to the show, but the forecast was for snow starting heavily around the time the show let out. Couple that with being over 1hr from the venue, and wanting to get home fast because of work the next day etc...well I bagged it. I hate doing that but it was the smart move.

The new U2 cd is out today and either you know..or just don't care which is all good. I grabbed it today at lunch..even though amazon.com has it for 3.99 for download I am one of those "need the physical cd" sorta guys..so the band is 10 bucks richer today thanks to me.

I gave up on blogroller for my links. That site nose dived quick. I am a HUGE fan of Bloglines and that keeps me up to date on all the blogs/sites I love to read. I am working on updating my links so don't get mad/upset/offended if you are not there..that is getting updated.

That is really about it..sorry it is lame..something "awesome" will have to be for another day.

-March

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 04, 2009 9:43:00 AM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

I'm sorry for the sick people in the house! I had that 2 weeks ago and it is so hard to deal with! Hope you don't get sick too! And poor little March - strep is terrible!

I'm running out to get the U2 cd also - I like the real cd for my favorite bands!

 
At Friday, March 06, 2009 1:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about books. I need to hold an actual, bound book made out of paper . . . not download them into one of those Kindle things.

Hope everyone gets better soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home