Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just some stuff...

Few random things.

Trailer for the new Tarentino film (due in Aug) is here. I like the idea, we shall see how it does.

Saturday I went to a local comic shop (dork alert) but I met comic artist Craig Rousseau. He was very cool, nice, down to earth and even sketched a "bust of spiderman" for littlest march. He he drew it in about 45 seconds.

Kinda sorta excited, but not sure what to expect regarding the new ...and you will know us by the Trail of Dead cd which is due today. It is under $10 at Newbury Comics so I'll probably grab it on the way home.

I got turned down on a book proposal. Well, if you read anything I have written here you'll can probably easily say "that dude can't write for s**t anyway". Not a big deal, it would have been fun, but a lot of work so its probably just as well.

Whats the deal with the freaking Boston Bruins can we just freaking out and out win a game soon?? Sheesh. Speaking of winners, the Providence Bruins remain on top in the Atlantic Division. Keep up the strong work.

I caught part of Napoleon Dynamite on tv the other day. I own the DVD, but I stopped and watched for longer than I should have. Since we are on the subject of "films", I updated my home theater and now I am using the full brunt of my blu ray player. The Dark Knight is pretty amazing and someone suggested I check out The Incredible Hulk (sorta ehh ratings but..) in blu ray as well. So "hello netflix".

Thats about it..lunch break is over...

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 20, 2009 10:41:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Congrats to the PBs, even though the Bears are better...

What idiot turned you down for a book proposal? We should form an angry mob and burn his house down!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home