Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have lost it...

Last night I did something I have never done in my life.

I was watching Dexter (season 2) and the episode got me so wrapped up I stood up and PACED while watching it. I talked to myself (well not out loud) wondering how things were going to turn out.

I have never done that.

This show rules. I think I am just gonna order Showtime for it. (well Brotherhood is pretty flippin sweet too)

March gives Dexter 100 stars...rent season 1 and 2 so I have someone to talk to about this show.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen it but always been curious about it at the video store . . . now I'll have to go rent season 1 and see what it's all about.

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:54:00 PM , Blogger cubmommy said...

You have me curious as well. I will put in on my Netflix list.

 
At Friday, September 26, 2008 12:50:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

*Raises hand* I'll talk about it. What episode are you on?

 
At Monday, September 29, 2008 2:13:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get Showtime... check out Californication, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home