Monday, September 15, 2008

Phelps on SNL..not the best..

Thank goodness for the DVR (or TiVo) or a VCR that helps you not have to sit through commercials and sometimes a lame Saturday Night Live Skit. Truth be told, I still like this show, and make it a point to record and watch within 24hrs of airing.

The opening with Tina Fey as Sarah Palin (we all knew this was coming) was pretty good but you do have to wonder, when Amy Pohler leaves the show mid season to have a baby (and then to an "Office" spin off), what are they going to do? She is in 90% of their skits!

The intro and this skit/commercial made me chuckle..but they buried it 80+ minutes in to the episode. Also I did like "Jar Glove" to a certain point.

Lil Wayne didn't sell me a record with either of his performances.

For many clips check out Hulu.com and judge for yourself.

Next week. James Franco and Kings of Leon.

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 15, 2008 1:36:00 PM , Blogger Travis Erwin said...

I watched for 45 minutes or so but after that dumb swim team dance number skit I went to bed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home