Friday, September 19, 2008

Hugging like a monkey see monkey do

Another weekend is upon us (hooray!). Rushing in your weekend is a new installment of
Forgotten Disc Friday.

This week is an artist that I hadn't listened to in a dogs age, until I came upon the cd in a used bin for under $3.00. I owned the tape and loved it. I think if you recognize the name at the outset you'll be surprised to see what he has been up to..including a name change (no its not Prince)

Thanks as always for reading, or at least clicking over and of course thanks for the support!

-march

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:31:00 AM , Blogger ? said...

Glad I found this blog and wondering where you get your inspiration. I see you like reading but have you read the master and margarita?

If only I can find my way back through a trail, I would love to stop by again?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home