Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time to make you feel old...

17 years ago today...this record came out.




This is one band I honestly can say I wish I saw live. I actually was driving to see them play a small club show when this record came out and turned around half way there to come home and study for an exam the next day.

When this record really got big they really didn't tour the USA all that much..and their next, and final time after to see them was on the tour for In Utero and I couldn't get tickets.

To this day..I know less than FIVE people that saw this band live.

Feel old yet? I sure do.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:25:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am feeling WAY old.

 
At Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:01:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

Wow! I had no idea it had been that long. I mean, I knew it had come out in the early 90's, but I didn't realize the early 90's were so long ago!

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:46:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you saw them at Lalapalooza?
I believe I saw them twice

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:45:00 AM , Blogger Potsie said...

It's weird. I used to love them, but whenever a song comes onto the radio that is theirs, I immediately change the station.

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:58:00 AM , Blogger Travis Erwin said...

I was freshman in college.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home