Tuesday, June 17, 2008

There are some perks....really

One of the perks of being a Dad is you get some pretty sweet fathers day gifts. What I am getting at is the hand made items from the kids that are too young to have jobs.

Littlest March handed me a "cut out" version of myself. He drew my face and stapled hands on to the paper body etc. The funny part was he wrote a note about "me" on a sheet of paper in the middle. It must have been "answer these questions" type of deal.

here is mine.

Dad
June 2008
by: Littlest March
Name: March
Loving, Tall Old
Wishes for Time to Go Outside
Dreams about going to the store
Wants to go in the Pool
Afraid of Spiders
Likes to go outside and play
Takes me to the Park
Plans to go to the beach
Loves Me
My dad is a computer worker.

Awesome..how spot on he really is, is scary!

(also check the REM post for an mp3 from my recording)

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

Our youngest made a cut-out like that for his dad a few years ago :)

 
At Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:56:00 PM , Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Good stuff. It's always rewarding when my boys do something for me.

 
At Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:03:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

That is too sweet. REally! Stuff like that is way better than some stupid electric razer or tie!

 
At Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeg did a similar thing a school,
The best one was: "What makes your Dad Special?" - "He picks up Dog Poop"

 
At Friday, June 20, 2008 1:28:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

"Old"? Ahahahahaha...compared to him, yeah...compared to the rest of us? I hopes to hell not! Cute! ;-)

 
At Saturday, June 28, 2008 11:31:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

Is he somewhere around kindergarten age? I did an activity something like that with my kiddos this year, so there were a bunch of dads getting gifts like that on Father's Day. :)

Very cute...I love that you're "old".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home