Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Randomness

Meet the Providence Bruins was a hit. We met them all (well all that were there) and actually went thru the line twice. The second was for my nephew to get pictures with, a poster, cards and pucks signed by his favorite player(s). Capped it off with some dinner. Good times.

Yesterday before I left work (I took 1/2 vacation day) a woman that sits near me fell out of her chair. We have sort of wide open, low wall cubes. I heard a thump and stood right up..she took a few moments to get up but said she was fine. Somehow she had tripped, or rolled over her foot etc. It was very odd.

Reading that rock bands are suffering this writers strike as well. Since late night shows are in re-runs due to the strike performances by some DVR worthy bands (to me anyway) are on hold. I'll have to wait to see if Amy Winehouse can show up and perform on Saturday Night Live. Band of Horses are slated for one of the late shows as well...

And finally in great news



You have 47 shopping days until Christmas.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god I have finished Christmas shopping!! And I love Amy Winehouse she is really really good!!

rr

 
At Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:31:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

Rosie!! good to hear from you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home