Monday, October 29, 2007

Few quick things...



Okay..being from Boston lets get this outta the way. Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox on a World Series victory.

Bunch of stuff to talk about but no solid direction. Saturday, I had a gap in time and was able to watch about 5 minutes of the Bruins game. No sooner did I turn it on then did this go and freaking happen...



Kids watching to boot..time for dad to answer a lot of questions. I didn't want to turn off the channel because I wanted to know what happened...how he was etc. He got released but not a lot of details barring a broken nose and concussion. Sunday morning Littlest March tells Mrs March at breakfast "We watched hockey..and someone got hurt really bad". A smidge of an update is here.

I've got a few other things..but I'll save em...ohh the tease I know.

8 Comments:

At Monday, October 29, 2007 3:33:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Oh, shit! I'm surprised he didn't break his neck from what it looked like in the video. I'm glad he's ok.

 
At Monday, October 29, 2007 3:38:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

They just said on the radio that Randy Jones was suspended.

 
At Monday, October 29, 2007 4:14:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

Randy Jones should be suspended, the moron. I don't care if you think it wasn't intentional March, the dude is an ass.

We play Philly in November, and I hope he gets a visit from Lucic.

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason I don't watch hockey. A bunch of thugs that skate.

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 2:29:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh.. Trish must be a football fan, or better.. a basketball fan. No thugs in either of those sports.

Way to generalize.

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 3:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah thanks anon...I'm not a football fan or a basketball fan or anyother kind of thugish sport fan either.

Way to hide behind anonymity.

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flyers fan chiming in...agreed, it was a bad hit but keep in mind, they're skating at avg. speeds of 30 mph on ICE and the energy level is high. With walls circling the rink, these things are bound to happen. He was suspended for 2 games. Lets Go Flyers!!

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:36:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

Wow lots of comments on this. Its a shame this is the only style of coverage that the NHL gets these days. Fights etc (I like fights) but a lot of people think thats all it is. Hardly ever show great saves/games.

kip. thanks for stopping over..looks like the flyers have a good team this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home