Thursday, November 2, 2006

That was pretty cool.....

Yesterday my show review for the Hold Steady seemed to get some "external" hits, meaning that not the usual suspects came to this blog.

In using statcounter I found that I had 375 page loads with 300+ "unique" visitors yesterday. Some folks might say "that is not a lot" but I run in the low 100's for unique loads..

The first one that caused a lot of traffic was This pretty funny post that gave a link to random musings. The main web page gave me a fair amount of traffic.

Today it seems like my story is further being told here.

There is video out there now of the drunkin antics..so you can see for yourself
here.

also:
Review from Boston.com
Review from the Boston Herald

I am flattered at all the new visits and some pretty good comments about how others were there and felt the same, while others chose to disagree that is all fine and good.

I can only hope that I can provide other "compelling reasons" to stop over to this blog..but thanks..Seriously once more for somehow stumbling upon my little spec of dust on the vast world wide web (who calls it that?)

Regards
-march

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 03, 2006 1:38:00 PM , Blogger Loree said...

Your corner of the web is not so secret now. Nice job! Keep it coming.

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 1:48:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

thanks elated!!

 
At Sunday, November 05, 2006 6:03:00 AM , Blogger Steve H said...

i enjoy your speck of dust.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home