Thursday, October 26, 2006

I know I am not bright....

but can someone help me out on this?:

Early today (Thursday) I went down to my television that has the DVR attached and I wanted to set up to record my Thursday night programs.

Everything is in a re-run. Well, everything I care about that is.

Now I am fine on some levels w/re-runs but from what I gather the reason these shows are in re-runs is because of the World Series.

Last I read this was a pretty low rated series.

But..BUT my question is..when did other shows put their tails between the legs? So baseball is on Fox. CBS and ABC run 2 of the highest rated shows (Greys Anatomy and CSI) for any week. Why do networks not prove how "huge" their shows are. If you were an exec at CBS wouldn't your goal be to be #1? Why not have "We beat game 5-6 of the world series for viewers?"

It HAS to be money. I am sure..but I just don't get it.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:59:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Don't get me started on the networks pre-empting "my" shows for sports. I'm especially bitter because the only sport I would consider watching on TV is hockey and I'm sure you know what it's like being a hockey fan in a land of baseball and football fans.

 
At Thursday, October 26, 2006 1:05:00 PM , Blogger Greg said...

good news for you, march! smallville is NOT a repeat!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home