Monday, October 16, 2006

Fluids...

That has to be the WORST word. Think about it.

When you are sick your doctor says "take in more fluids"
Your car goes to shit..oh you are low on fluids.
CSI always finds "fluids".

I am surrounded by fluids today.

Littlest March has been battling a fever all weekend...today he finally threw up. The best news is a bowl was handy and it all made it there..no place else.

I went to the basement and the door to the cellar was closed. This is ALWAYS a problem because the litter box for the cat is in there..and the door was closed for who knows how long. So I go in, grab what I need from the laundry area and some paper towels and carpet cleaner....

Sure enough..cat shit on the floor. Mind you the rug in our finished basement is just about 11 months old..and a light tan color. So I clean up the shit and I have no idea why I look at one of 2 "faux suede" chairs we have...but there is cat piss ALL over the seat of it. There is cat piss on the side of the chair and yes..dripped down on to the rug.

Did I mention this was all before 730am? The woman next door to us has a dumpster can't wait to toss the chair in that dumpster. Piss me off. I know the cat is an animal and the door should have been open etc...if the cat did this "all the time" it would have been gone LONG ago. Its hard to fault the stupid freaking shit/piss machine it was in my basement today..

SERENITY NOW

How's your day going...good..good..glad to hear it.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 11:25:00 AM , Blogger Sammy and Joe said...

I hate CATS... I play a nice little game with my 120 lb lab called "Get the kitty" the cat freaks out and the dog some how always ends up with the cat either pinned to the floor with one paw or in the dogs mouth.

I think this may be why even with a clean litter box he shits on my bathroom rug and always in front of the "his" side of the double sink.
Choate Park and a brick can solve the cat issue!

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 3:32:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

I still think bunyon is the worst word...sorry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home