Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog Rolling and links...edit

I did blogroller a few months ago and it has been okay. When it works it is great in telling me a blog has new content to read.

Well its down and I have no links. I'll give it a few days but I think I might go back to the "old fashioned" way.

I am sure I can track you all down again via other comments on a few blogs (or links off people that never did blogroller).

It will be cleaned up and i'll be linking back to you all soon. In the mean time if you want to, play it safe and leave a comment (no text if you want) so I have a link back to your blog(s).

-march

EDIT - looks like we are back up and workin...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:41:00 AM , Blogger Sammy and Joe said...

I think it fixed itself, I see all the links on your page buddy... Maybe it is operator head space!

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 6:07:00 AM , Blogger Steve H said...

i use the old fashioned method (mainly because i'm too dumb to do it any other way)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home