Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Curious.....

i had a few e-mails and comments my way today about "How come you had no updates to your blog today?"

Not really sure I have much..so here is some random crap to read late in your day.

- I play hockey on Tuesdays. It got cancelled last night because the Zamboni was broken so I stayed home and watched The 40 Year Old Virgin. It was funny but way longer than a comedy needs to be. I'll prolly toss it a 3 star (outta 5) on Netflix.

- My mother in law was in town this weekend. She is actually VERY nice and the little marches love to see her. After a trip to the local Target the kids came home with "Potty Putty". (its so cool but I can't find a link anywhere). Anyhow its this soft version of playdoh in a "play toilet". You stick your thumb into the goo and "brrrrrrrapppp" it farts. Its SOOOOO awesome. Last night little march was working on her homework and there I am in the kitchen braaap braap brrrrrrrrrrrrapppp. "DAD I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!!!" Sure enough I say "I'll stop" and I go to put the lid back on but "OOOOPPPS MY THUMB SLIPPED and BRRRRRRRRRRRAPPP". hahahahhaa.

- two shows on the docket. Tomorrow The Raconteurs at Lupos and then Tool with Isis on Friday. Isis is playing a headlining gig at the Living Room in Providence next Wednesday..GOTTA hit that too.

I think thats it.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 4:19:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

Your thumb slipped. Priceless!

 
At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:47:00 PM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

oh my god - I have to get that potty putty. sounds priceless, and right up my alley (or out my alley, I don't know which you'd prefer)...

 
At Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:07:00 PM , Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Oh, my God, that's funny. My boys would love it. Heck, my daughter probably would too.

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 1:06:00 AM , Blogger jenni said...

Potty Putty sounds awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home