Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Holy cow/crap/shit *blushes* **EDIT**

Some of you may know (actually if you come here often I make you aware) that I have a second blog called Forgotten Disc Friday. Each Friday I go back (with the help of some readers even) to an older cd that for some reason I was reminded of, and I give it a listen front to back all over again.

Recently I went to see the Foo Fighters and I went on to "blog search" and keyed in a few words about the Foos show and I landed on a local blogger (now linked) Ryans Smashing Life he local to me, likes a lot of the same music and posts mp3's.

Today I was checking out his blog and came upon a post from a day ago. He mentions his site was "noticed" by Boston.com. Here is that post. In it, he references a list of other blogs that Boston.com deems worthy of a mention. Check out #7 on this list.

Wow. Guess I need to work on my spelling and grammar more.

Update:
Thanks to Brad who updated me with a link to the full article from the Boston Globe. It is here.

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:58:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

fyi, that mp3 bloggers list was supposed to be linked from this original article, which appeared online and in print on Saturday...

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2006/08/26/posted_notes/?page=full

I'm pretty psyched that the Globe made the extra effort to list a bunch of great blogs that they didn't profile in the article, but it's too bad they didn't include the link online... the print is the only place it got mentioned.

(and I'm also glad they didn't include the blogger photos in the online edition... only the print one. whew!)

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:00:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

thanks brad I will check it out!

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:14:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Hey, that's awesome! Congrats for the recognition.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:50:00 AM , Blogger Ryan Spaulding said...

Thanks for continuing to stop by and visit me blog! I am going to link Forgotten Disc when I get home today.....

Nothing like a little recognition for all of our hardwork.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:41:00 PM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

Congats man.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:56:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

jenny - thank you!
Ryan - of course..i check daily man!

Lars - join up man..we can rival PITCHFORK! hahahaha

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:50:00 AM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

MArch! That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 12:55:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

Congrats!

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:39:00 AM , Blogger jenni said...

That is way cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home