Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Some days you can't win...

the streak seems to be continuing.

Mrs. March had to work this weekend..around 5pm Sunday the littlest March decided it was time to spike fevers. This ran thru last night when he finally decided he was sick of being sick. Mrs March had Monday off so she was the caregiver, loader of video tapes and what have you. Tuesday was my turn. Figured we'd turned the corner...

last night while reading to the not so little march I got "dad my ear hurts". After wake up calls crying in pain at 10:15, 12:45, 2 and finally 3:45 it was decided that an E.R. Run was in the cards.

Mrs March and I get up and start to discuss who is going to do what..you going, am I going who is staying home "sick" with the little marches..

Mrs March had a Continuing Education course today in providence that she paid money for. She needs to have certain credit hours per year etc. I'll go I say..I'll just take another day off (I took tuesday sick for little march) You can't..you missed yesterday and haven't been in the office all week. Well you paid money for a class/credit you NEED.

Mrs March was already dressed and on the way out the door to the E.R. (god bless her).

Later (or earlier this morning) I got up and showered to see what was going on. Mrs March was asleep on the couch and middle march was awake watching tv..nursing an ear infection. Little March barring some dried snot was finally "not hot", so I decided to work on getting him ready for daycare.

So as I get ready to leave middle march is now asleep, little march is yelling at me because mommy and middle are home..why does he have to go anywhere...this wakes up Mrs. March and we start to talk. "Okay final warning I say..i can stay home so you can go to your C/E" You told me you HAD to go to work today. Umm no..the "had" was that if I were to work I'd HAVE to go to the office since i haven't been in all week. Groans, sighs follow and then I get "Well I'll just need to find a C/E on a Saturday or Sunday in the next month".

Its snowing (and its april)
the bruins lost again and are out of the playoffs
I got carpenter ants at my house
I am always hungry
my legs hurt

tomorrow will be better..right?

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:56:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Awww. I hope all the March family members are felling better soon (and are getting a full night's sleep).

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:43:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

i am just wondering how long it will be, before I am sick.

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:53:00 PM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

I dealt with that over the past week or 2 w/ my little louise.
It took only 4 nights of me not sleeping for me to get sick too.
You're working on the over, March....good luck! Hope it doesn't get you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home