Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tag you are it..

got this from Jen..(i got tagged)

"Once you've been tagged, write a blog about “6 weird things/habits about yourself”. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to to let them know!!"

1. The first thing I drink every day is Orange Juice
2. My cds are in alphabetical order, if not..i freak
3. Right sock goes on first all the time
4. When I eat Caesar salad I have to have Original doritoes on the side.
5. I eat pizza backwards (crust first down to the tip)
6. I never leave a public bathroom without the towel I used to dry my hands..i use it to open the door. I am pro-enviroment so the blowers are better I know..but I prefer paper!

Rusty, JennyG, Dim, Sage and christina! I tag you! (anyone else can do it too but these aer the folks most likely to do it)

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 31, 2006 8:37:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

2, 3, 6, and sometimes 5 apply to me. 1 and 4 probably would too if I liked orange juice and Doritoes.

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 11:32:00 AM , Blogger jenni said...

By the way, do you know about Paste magazine? The Flaming Lips are on the cover this month: pastemagazine.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home