Thursday, March 23, 2006

Trying something new..

When I first started blogging I had this grand idea I'd review cds and live shows. It wanted it to be a record for me as well as an outlet to share my thoughts and experience. Time really has prevented the live show reviews. The new cd releases I do on occasion but I never got in to a good groove. I still review the live shows I go to here but after some thinking I decided to start a strictly music based blog.

So I give you Forgotten Disc Friday. If you read the very first post you'll get the idea. If anyone ANYONE thinks they want to write stuff that would be great.

Random Musings will still get updated daily (as much as I can) so you can come here for your daily dose of poor grammar and spelling.

It will also be the first linked blog.

Thanks as always for stopping by, leaving comments, and, for the linked folks, thanks for giving me something to look forward to every day

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 24, 2006 9:30:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

I like it, March. Very cool. Maybe I'll have to dig out some of my old CDs and give them a second listen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home