Thursday, March 16, 2006

Envy..one of the seven deadly sins.

I'll be the first to admit that I have "cluster map" envy.

When I first started blogging I wanted to do something like Brad
had been doing. Just talk about passions, music, movies and what have you. He is local to boston so most of what he talks about there is a good chance I can see or I was on his blog today and saw his map. Check out his blog and scroll down its near the bottom left. (I tried to link it a few times but it came up w/errors)

Amazing. Its even more impressive when you "shrink" the dots and really see the areas that he gets hits from. I actually had to comment to Dim about the small dots "south of hawaii". I need to get out a globe. One way he gets a lot of hits is that he records a band, uploads the mp3's and then posts to the bands web page and says "come and get it". He looks for no money or anything, just others to share his passions. If some one is rocking on The Galapagos Islands to a Wedding Present show from last week in Boston you have to think how amazing the web and its potential really is.

He is linked under my link section if you ever feel like stopping over.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:11:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

Wow. I have ClustrMap envy now, too. And I was just admiring mine the other day! I think both pride and envy are sins. Whoops.

I wish people from Tuvalu, Nauru, and the Marshall Islands were reading Off the Pace like they read Bradley's Almanac.

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 1:55:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, my clustermap amazes me every time I look at it... I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't actually gotten emails from many of the random places it shows...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home