Monday, March 20, 2006

Why am I good at all the wrong things...

Today while eating lunch I was flipping thru the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly. There was an add for a show coming up on VH1
this summer called World Series of Pop Culture. There was a mention to go take a sample test and see how you'd do. Well March to the Sea score a 100%. I guess in a few days they will have two "timed" sessions and the winner(s) can go on the show as well. I may take it..why not?

Here is a little known fact you may not have known about March to the Sea. I once audtioned for the "Real World" on MTV. The one that was in London...and made it pretty far actually until they (and I) realized I have no good stories (I have my health, my family cares about me, my parents are still married after 40+ years, I practiced a mainstream religion, I had some sort of an education (d'oh)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:31:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I just got 1

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:00:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

Whoa! You almost made it on The Real World. I kind of in the same boat as you I guess. Normal person who has a good family, good values, but no stories. Maybe I need more piercings?

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:14:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

I got 4 out of 6, and I didn't just guess...but the two I didn't know, I had no clue whatsoever. I'm not cut out for the World Series of Pop Culture. But you are! Go for it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home