Monday, April 3, 2006

Figured me out...

Yeah my last topic was a joke. I know its not worth reading that much, but I am not ready to be done with it.

I agree Dim I loathe the idea of the jokes. The one saving grace is that it was on a weekend and I don't have the radio or computer on much on the weekends. One that had be confused was a radio station around here.

WBRU which is actually the radio station at Brown University had a week long gag that they were sold and going to be changing formats. As the week came to a close the DJs would say "this is my last show" etc. On the ride home Friday a station know for its "alternative" playlist was playing Aerosmith and Kelly Clarkson and calling itself "Buddy FM". It ended up being a joke thank goodness on many a level.

Rusty...Friday night I went to a daughter dance and they played Pour Some Sugar on Me. Now mind you I was at first shocked that the DJ felt this was a good song to play at a father daughter dance (then again they played Brown Eyed Girl, Sweet Home Alabama and Stacy's Mom???!??!?!). Anyhow..back to Pour Some..I started to laugh and envision your blog entry about going out and rocking out hard to it.

Finally I heard the new Red Hot Chili Peppers song today. Its "okay" it may take a few more listens. Its due May 2nd if you care.

Thanks for caring by the way that I was "done".

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 03, 2006 9:34:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

At least he didn't play "Father Figure." Strange song choices though.

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 10:36:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

Yes, I agree. Pour Some Sugar on Me seems to have some not-so-child-friendly innuendo! B. and I definitely do rock out to it, though. It made me chuckle to think of you laughing at it in the middle of the dance floor with your daughter.

We care about Random Musings! Don't go anywhere - I love our little unlikely foursome (you, me, Jenny, and Dim, of course).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home