Monday, January 23, 2006

Two things..both music related..

I was checking out Yahoo! news late Monday and I saw a story on the buzz around this years Sundance Film Festival. I guess a film called Little Miss Sunshine had some big bidding war (already added to netflix
to cover myself) by I read the article and I found a blurb on this guy..



Seems Stewart Copeland (most notably from the Police)was mentioned with on a short paragraph that read:

Music documentaries such as "Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man," and former Police drummer Stewart Copeland's "Everyone Stares: The Police Inside Out" also found rabid fans.

Curious indeed..he is an amazing drummer.

Second...
I'll tape it but you gotta try to check out Love Monkey
tonight at 10pm on CBS. For music fans its great. last weeks was good and I hope it stays strong. I won't be able to watch till Wed night..but I plan to tape for sure. Rumor has it that musical guests will appear each week (leanne rimes this week) and Ben Folds in the future. The music producer or guy that oversees the tunes used is Nic Harcourt and he has an amazing show called Morning Becomes Eclectic. More than one show on my cd trade page is from his studio sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home