Thursday, November 17, 2005

Not a lot today...

I was testing something out on my ipod the other night using my external speakers and I got sidetracked and left the room. I was listing to the new lightning bolt cd. After a few minutes I hear a call from the other room. "What are you listening to?" Umm Lightning Bolt why? "Is it supposed to sound like that?" hahahhaha

I took a walk today at lunch with the trusty old ipod. I usually just do 30 minutes so the playlist can be short and sweet. Today I got Mogwai into some My Morning Jacket then a bit of Dan Cooks standup finally into another My Morning Jacket tune that was 6+ minutes long. The walk ended with the tune "Hot Stenographer" from the band Kinski. This song smokes. I wish I could be around when bands name their tunes. Kinski is an instrumental rock outfit which is 99% of the time instrumental. This tune leads off their 2005 release Alpine Static.

I have been asked for some x-mas ideas. I am stumped. Prolly the norm, books and cds. I'll need to think more.

Finally..Hockey in High Def RULES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home