Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Few more fave album covers.

The Clash - London Calling. This is one of those often duplicated never replicated images. Topper takes it out on his bass and the photographer never thought it would be much. One of the coolest things you will ever see at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and museum is this very bass on display.


Kiss - Alive! Released to capture the essence of the band live due to lackluster studio album sales. I had an older brother that had all these records. If I look at this cover long enough I can smell its awesomeness.


Arcade Fire - Funeral This is a recent release but I like the direction they took on this. The cd package as a whole is great. It has a replica theater style "Playbill" inside.


Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun The album that introduced me to one of my current favorite bands. This is actually a fetus of an angel (you can see the wings on the back of the fetus). The image was drawn by their lead singer Jonsi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home