Thursday, May 14, 2015

Rival Sons -- Paradise,Boston MA May 11,2015



Rival Sons
Paradise, Boston MA
Monday, May 11, 2015

What a night.  I have to admit I am very new to this band but they just didn't fail.   Lead singer Jay Buchanan just has one of the, if not the, most powerful voice in rock. He just soars above it all. The playing was tight, clean and no frills. The band didn't bound around the stage all crazy, they just brought it from start to finish.  I had to grab a few of the cds at the merch stand because they are not the easiest to find around here for some reason.  The bummer was t-shirts sized XL and up were sold out (I need at LEAST an XL)

See them if you can.  You'll be impressed.


The full set list
Electric Man
Good Luck
Secret
You Want To
Pressure and Time
Manifest Destiny, Part 1
** break to set up for acoustic set **
Nava
Burn Down Los Angeles
The Man Who Wasn't There
White Noise
** break to set back up for electric **
Torture
Tell Me Something
Rich and the Poor
Where I've Been
Get What's Coming
Encore
Open My Eyes
Keep on Swinging
     

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home