Monday, September 21, 2009

U2 Night 1. - Gillette Stadium Foxboro, MA Sunday September 20, 2009

I will do a bigger review after night two tonight. I don't expect a ton of set list changes.

U2
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
Sunday, September 20, 2009

Support - Snow Patrol

Few quick things.
1) The stage is stunning. Like most things, you have to see it to believe it. It is massive. Sounded good, visuals were great etc.

2) The downside was the 1hr+ gap between Snow Patrol and U2. really..come on guys.

Here is the set list.
1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Mysterious Ways
6. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
9. Unknown Caller
10. New Years Day
11. Stuck In A Moment
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
17. MLK
18. Walk On
19. One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name

21. UltraViolet (Light My Way)
22. With Or Without You
23. Moment Of Surrender

More tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home