Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Win a Beatles lithograph....

I have the chance to give a Beatles Lithograph away. This is to celebrate the release of the Beatles remasters as well as Rock Band: Beatles.


Win a Lithograph!


Rules are real simple. You've got 24hrs to send me an email to laokas2002 at yahoo dot com be sure to include all your mailing information with "Beatles" in the subject line. Restricted to US entries only (sorry). No information is shared. I respect your privacy. Good luck. Again, closes in 24hrs....

Check out the Beatles official site.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 13, 2009 11:36:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed this!!!!!!!!!

Boy that's what I get for being off google reader for so long. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home