Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh boy...

Last night, little march was working on her homework. As of late homework has been a "big deal" and often she wants to be "left alone" to work on it. Okay, fine. The Bruins game was on so I left the room to give her some quiet.

A few moments later she walks into the room.

LM - Dad...
Me - Yes?
LM - is the property of a trapezoid...is that its a quadrilateral?
**crickets**
Me - ..
after 5-6 seconds.
Me - huh?

She is in 4th grade. Never mind being on the television show are you smarter than a 5th grader. I had to look at the "problem" three times. She had an idea of what it was..and I just said "do you guys go over this stuff tomorrow?" She said they do..and I said "Good, tell me what the answer is".

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 11, 2009 11:08:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Ha HA HA HA HA HA!!! That was me too!!!!! Man 4th grade homework is HARD!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home