Monday, May 4, 2009

Odd "sign" of the times..well kinda..

Two things today made me go "hmmmm really?" (well more than two..but..)

I was running errands at lunch today and passed a small pizza place. Its pretty new and they had a "Help Wanted" sign up in their window. I saw the local "music paper" inside the door (its free) so I jumped in to grab the paper and on the back side of the same "Help Wanted" sign was another sign that read "NO POSITIONS AVAILABLE". Two birds w/one stone I guess?

Also, today in the mail there was a small package for me. This past Christmas Mrs. March got me a subscription The Hockey News. I am sure as part of her/our "paid" subscription there was some sort of gift. Well it arrived today. A "winter hat" (May 4th) and all over the package it said "Rush".

Oh well, its cool..it will get worn that is for sure.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:00:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh, snail-mail.

 
At Tuesday, May 05, 2009 2:14:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Gotta love the USPS. And unfortunately you COULD wear a winter hat with the recent weather.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home