Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh..real quick...



Well Thanksgiving is tomorrow and its going to be great on many levels. The first thing that comes to mind is the fact I did NOT hear that stupid Adam Sandler Thanksgiving song. Thank good news.

I am lucky to be around good friends and family this weekend.

Actually working in the office on "Black Friday" but I will be off on Monday for "How much did we actually spend this weekend Monday". I think it is time that the Monday got a name. Like Ahh Shit Monday, or My credit is in the crapper Monday..

For those that celebrate have a great thanksgiving. Those that do not, enjoy the rest of the week.

-march

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:25:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of food and enjoy your family time!

 
At Monday, December 01, 2008 11:02:00 AM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

I think they may call the Monday after Thanksgiving something lame like "Cyber Sales Monday." Supposedly it is the day when all the online sales start.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home