Friday, November 7, 2008

Grapples the earth with her fingers and her mouth

A new installment of Forgotten Disc Friday is now up.

Many of the readers will know this band, at least in name.

Also, last weeks was a MASSIVE hit. I had over 150 combined downloads of the tracks. It might be chicken scratch to most music blog sites, but this was pretty monumental for the site. The hits are also WAY up. I hope it continues, cuz like this blog (and that) sometimes you wonder if anyone else reads em except you! (I know SOME of you do..but you know what I mean).

Thanks as always for reading, and of course thanks for the support!

-march

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 08, 2008 5:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi March, Craig here again. In reply to your FDF post, there are 2 types of blogs forgotten discs I really enjoy. Firstly, albums that I have, as I like to hear what other people thing of these, and secondly, I'm always curios about albums that have 1 huge hit and you never hear from them again (what is the rest of the album like ?) eg Dee-Lite had "Groove is in the heart", but I never heard anything else about them. Or Voice of the Beehive as well. There are stacks and stacks of such albums. As for stuff that I own, well, I do love the 80s but more the English and Australian bands as opposed to American.
ANyway, keep bloggin, and I'll keep reading ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home