Monday, November 3, 2008

Let me offer some advice...



Okay, so chances are you are sick and tired of being offered candy, eating candy and whatever else it is you do with candy. Now that the dust has settled and the smashed pumpkins have been cleaned up..what to do with all this candy?

My idea..save it. It doesn't go bad "that fast" and I am sure...if you give it 2 weeks people will be back looking for candy.

Just a suggestion....oh..if you are looking to get rid of Peanut Butter Cups..please send them to me..I will help you out.

-March

3 Comments:

At Monday, November 03, 2008 11:35:00 AM , Blogger cubmommy said...

hey March are you a friend of Manic Mom on Facebook and if so are your initials th? If so I will make you a friend.

 
At Tuesday, November 04, 2008 1:03:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I've been staring at this candy thing for 20 minutes, my eyes hurt, I don't see anything.....

 
At Tuesday, November 04, 2008 1:14:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

anon - sounds like the parts in mallrats. Its not a schooner it a sailboat. The only thing I see are a few circles of candy that raise off it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home