Friday, November 14, 2008

I heard a rumor but I didn't say a word....

A new installment of Forgotten Disc Friday is now up.

Some may know this band, in name at least. It is a shame they never got their "just due" here in America.

-also-

In some exciting, or not so exciting news I was served my first cease and desist order for that site. Seems Depeche Mode was not fans of me having 3 mp3s up there to be downloaded.

I am frustrated with the whole article being pulled by blogger. A few reasons:

1) In every FDF I indicate in the disclaimer that if there are issues with the mp3 to please contact me and I will remove. I was never told.

2) The whole post is gone. Deleted. Not just the mp3's..but all the test..i think I have it saved though..hmmm

3) the email was dated October 23rd telling me..but the entry on this blog was back in January. I rarely have mp3's up for more than 3 weeks.

Oh well, I understand that it is their property and I am not here to cause problems. So, if its mp3's you want..grab em fast..you never know. This site may end up going dark!

Thanks as always for reading, and of course thanks for the support!

-march

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 14, 2008 7:33:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

That sucks...and it had to be DM, of all bands :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home