Thursday, August 7, 2008

I have offically had enough...

Its time..time for this crap to come to an end..kids being sick that is.

Since last Tuesday we have been battling a sickness with Littlest March. He has been a trooper and Little March has been pretty good in dealing with all the attention being on the younger March.

Its now Thursday..nine days in and Littlest is spending the day with Grammy and Grampy. He is "better" but was advised to stay out of summer camp for the next two days (he doesn't like it very much anyway).

I was so fed up with it all, that last night I went to bed at 8:30 which is unheard of for me. It didn't last. The kids next door, who I haven't seen outside hardly at all, suddenly decided to be outside in the driveway talking to each other like they were in a crowded place. Then..they took it to the trampoline and the party continued.

I've had it..I am so beyond burnt out....

3 Comments:

At Thursday, August 07, 2008 12:30:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Poor little March! And I can so relate to this! June and July were hellish for me and I feel that I have had my quota of sick kids for at least a year! I hope all is well soon and you get lots of rest!

 
At Friday, August 08, 2008 10:10:00 AM , Blogger B. said...

I'm sorry, March. How is Mrs. Manic holding up during this? Take care of each other.

 
At Friday, August 08, 2008 10:10:00 AM , Blogger B. said...

Shoot, I was just on Manic's blog...I mean, Mrs. March??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home