Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'll take a bowl of awesome w/a side of awesome.

I got home from work yesterday to two great things...lets go with the cool then the cooler.

A few weeks back I must have signed up for something somewhere (and I wonder why my freaking credit card gets breached) but I got a smallish' package from Universal and I opened it up and out poured:



That's right, buttons. Pins, Flair you name it. The idea was used to promote Universal programs for Emmy consideration. SNL, Leno, Conan, House M.D., Heroes et all..of course the best one...



Maybe I will do some sort of prize package and give some away..not that one though.

To add to that, I had a package.

Cracked that open and inside was this:



That's right, its a cake sized Whoopie Pie. Here it is out of the package even more:



It is massive. It is well over 5lbs and is said to serve 9 to 12 people..hahahahahaha..9 to 12..right.good one.

I had sent one of these in the past to my brother, and this year he hooked me up for my birthday. A massive gut bomb shout out to my brother for this..i need some milk. Oh, order yourself one of these cakes from Wicked Whoopies. They send stuff fast on your schedule..and if the cake is as good as the regular Whoopies I am in for a treat.

I'll cut the "cake" tonight at 7pm..bring your fighting tools and a glass for milk.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:03:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Ohhh...I want the 30 Rock one!!!

 
At Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:51:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a dozen small ones from your brother too.
I have 6 regular and 6 chocolate cover ones OOO they are De-Lish.
I had one for birthday breakfast.

 
At Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:52:00 AM , Blogger Potsie said...

Dude....I love whoopy pies.

 
At Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:27:00 AM , Blogger cubmommy said...

Those are awesome!! So freaking cool. Now you need a jeans jacket to put them on.

did I just date myself?

 
At Friday, August 01, 2008 10:44:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahaha

I want some whoopy cake LOL

 
At Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:34:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

I'm positively seething with jealousy over your badges! I've collected them all my life, and I have hundreds upon hundreds...some of those would be fantastic to have in my collection! :D Law and Order FTW!

Fill your pal Rusty in on how you find out about this stuff, would ya?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home