Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yes!

The time has come (well it came in the last week or so).

They Might Be Giants have released the long (trust me) awaited follow up to "Here come the ABC's" with what else... Here Come the 1-2-3's.


One of the few kids cds that doesn't make me want to blow my head off. Check it out if you have kids, or young kids around that enjoy music. The DVD that comes with it I have yet to check out but its "videos" using puppets, animation etc.

Samples and details can be found here

Get this, and the other if you don't already have it. (No! and Bed Bed Bed are also great)

If anyone has a lead on four seats together for their show in Portsmouth NH on March 29th drop me a note. We took the kids to see them doing an in-store for ABC's and it was a blast.

Happy listening.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, February 21, 2008 6:27:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

I love them! And I love the little video clips they do that air on Nick or Disney! I will have to check this out.

 
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:28:00 PM , Blogger Steve H said...

cool! my favorite kids album was by jerry garcia....

 
At Friday, February 22, 2008 7:39:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

Wow! I actually have an album by a band you are talking about. I don't know the name of it, but it has "Particle Man" on it.

 
At Friday, February 22, 2008 8:36:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

B., it's called Flood, and I have it too. It's one of my favorite albums ever.

 
At Saturday, February 23, 2008 11:13:00 AM , Blogger B. said...

Thank you, Jen. I was just too lazy to go find it on the CD rack or look it up. But perhaps I'll get it out and play it for Little B. when she arrives!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home