Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yuk,....

last week I fell ill with the plague that is probably running thru your office, town, school etc.

Wednesday I left about 30 minutes early and it all fell apart from there. I got home and Little March was waiting for pizza for her b'day dinner. I lasted one slice I think, a small bit of ice-cream and her gifts then it was off to bed.

I missed Valentines day.
I missed Friday
I missed Little Marches "kid" party Saturday.
I felt a little better finally on Sunday but still had to cancel going to the Foo Fighters show on Monday, to "Play it safe" you know.

Returning to work has been "oh so wonderful". The lottery around here is 220 Mil tonight...gonna stop on the ride home..because one of the only things worse than being sick is needing to work for a living...sometimes I think being sick is even better cuz you can drink Juice and watch daytime tv.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:17:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Poor March! I'm so sorry you are sick! For us here, it is this constant freezing cold then warm then cold again patch of weather we are going through that keeps making people sick. I feel for you. Here's wishing you win the lottery! You won't forget your blog buddies then when you are a rich March, right?

 
At Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you survived.
I saw this morning that you did not win the lottery, on the bright side no one else did $279,000,000.00 Friday.
If you win will you change your moniker to: Marched to the Sea, Now OCEAN FRONT

 
At Wednesday, February 20, 2008 4:44:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

Yes, at my school recently we have had students/faculty with pneumonia, strep, and coxsackie virus.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home