Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Are people serious?



I am not sure if this ad is running near any of you but here in MA there is an ad for Russell Stover Chocolates. In the ad are these mid 40's guys RAVING how great this valenties chocolates in the heart box is. They go on to say "I'd hate to see what happens if I don't bring home the chocolate". Nothing like making men look even more stupid. I won't buy their chocolate out of spite now (it sort of blows anyhow).

I was reading on Yahoo today "What Men Really Want for Valentines Day". The only thing I agree with they said was "A steak".

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:02:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

I think some women would like a steak for V-day too. I know I would, although I can't have it the way I want it cooked until after the baby comes. Lots of pink, please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home