Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Some goals for 2008

I know, resolutions are a "bad" word so I like to say "goals". Just a few random things I'd like to do/get done in 2008.

1. Read more. I say this every year...
2. See at least 20 live shows this year...
3. Sell crap on ebay, dvds, books..whatever..get it gone.
4. up my roth IRA again
5. Put the kayak in the water at least twice.
6. Play 18 holes of golf
7. Go to the beach at least once
8. Get re-certified with my Scuba licence
9. Ride my bike more
10. Sign up for, and take a spin class
11. Get the podcast version of FDF rolling again.

All the other crap too..eat better, drink more water, be nicer...yeah yeah yeah that too...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Especially with the reading. And the scuba stuff.

 
At Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:59:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I need to sell a bunch of crap on Ebay too. People always buy my stuff at inconvenient times though.

 
At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:01:00 AM , Blogger Potsie said...

One of your goals should be to go to a Bruins game where they actually score...

 
At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 2:47:00 PM , Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Sounds like an admirably list. Best of luck to you in 08.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home