Monday, December 10, 2007

I got tagged...

I was tagged by Trish at Coffee Chatter with a pretty good question.

"How did your blog get its name".

Well it is really not all that interesting. I think mostly because I had issues setting the blog up, I probably had 3-4 different names before I was able to file the entry. On the "umpteenth" try I was listening to a cd from the band Pelican. They had an ep out at the time simply called March to the Sea. The single itself would land on the studio album The Fire in our Throats Will beckon the thaw. It was just the song that was playing as I created the blog...

If you so desire there is a YouTube clip of the song right here. Its a full version at least..but you get the idea. A decent audio version of the song is pretty great.

March to the Sea also has to do with this but I never knew that..haha

So that's it.

3 Comments:

At Monday, December 10, 2007 5:33:00 PM , Blogger Steve H said...

very cool that we each have music-related titles!

 
At Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:25:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now why am I not surprised that yours is music related, March?

Great random story. Actually, right after my youngest son was born my hub was holding him and singing a lullaby that had a little boys name in it and that is what we decided to call him....

Funny how that happens.

 
At Wednesday, December 19, 2007 11:22:00 AM , Blogger Ryan Spaulding said...

cross-reference: you preceeded this one, but it's still cool. Check out Modest Mouse's new record. You are mentioned - - they copied you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home