Monday, November 26, 2007

For the person(s) that have everything

A short little guide to some off the odd ball items that have popped up in my holiday catalogs sent to my home. What ever happened to the "Sears Catalog?"

First, We will start off "odd" but pretty safe at the same time.
Fart Pen

Yep its a pen, shaped like a finger, you pull it..you get the point..

Second item
Lets face it..we all do it..but this product can help.
Mask that poo..

Add a few drops to the bowl before you go and "no odor". You can order it yourself right here

Third
This one scares me......
Man Pillow.

Umm half of a half of a man. Creepy on so many levels.

Fourth
In school we all always wished we could have used the excuse don't we?
Dog Ate My Homework

Paper mixed with fake dog doo...man thats gross..but I *need it* "March where is your TPS report...Umm my dog ate it...see?

Finally

Perhaps the BEST find...
Dirty Underpants Safe


Nuff said...awesome.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:08:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm dyin' over here! LOL

Oh man....

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:25:00 PM , Blogger Steve H said...

that man pillow looks a little like jason, all he needs is the goalie mask...

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:59:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

OH Lord! I started cracking up on the first one and was crying by the time I got to the bottom. WHere the heck did you find these!!!

 
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 11:23:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

ello..i have links for EVERY single one of those...if you "need" them. hehehe

 
At Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:34:00 PM , Blogger Sammy and Joe said...

Does the dirty trow come in Boxers too?
I know you want one of those fingers for your dads stocking....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home