Thursday, December 6, 2007

Not sure how I feel about this....

**

Ahh the blessed time of year. Thank goodness we are past the portion (for the most part) of the little marches freaking out over the sight of Santa.

The other day Mrs. March sprung something on me via email that was a little sad...she said something along the lines of "I think Little March might know about Santa".

She is 8.5 years old. Can't I get another year? She hasn't asked, and I haven't approached the subject yet either because I don't want it to be over! Littlest March (5) is REALLY into Christmas this year. More than ever he gets what, and who is coming. He is very into "lights" and can't wait to get a tree up. It is fun to have that element. It takes a lot of the "ahh crap I need to get this done and that done" and just watch him beam up when he sees lights on bushes. It is over so quick...just gimme a few more years!

Also, Happy Hanukkah to those that celebrate it!

** Image (and tons on a site devoted to the subject are right here also not my kid

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:01:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww it's always kind of sad when kids clue in to the whole Santa thing. My 10 yo has been hanging on to it for a good long time but just recently said "Have you and Dad been Santa all this time?" I had to come clean...

 
At Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:26:00 PM , Blogger Steve H said...

my oldest son was about the same age, but i seem to think i held on little longer when i was a kid. i will no, however, tell them that Santa does not exist, instead we watched Miracle on 34th Street

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 4:12:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

My daughter is also 8 years old - will be 9 in April. She still believes in Santa and I am actually surprised. She says her friends don't believe but she does regardless of what they say. I don't know if that is cute or a serious case of denial.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home