Thursday, September 13, 2007

Meet the teacher Night..

last night it was "meet the teacher night". It is pretty cool to see the kids classes and hear what they have planned for the near future and the whole year. During the "meetings" I started to think of all the things you'd never hear asked (or spoken) at one of these "meet the teacher" events.

- Do you hit our kids when they don't listen? Cuz we sure do.
- School..i remember this..its sucked then too.
- Wow you are just a big a witch as my kid says.
- You got a light?
- Where do I put my empties?
- Screaming..now there is an effective learning tool.
- How do you feel about that "No Child left behind" thingy?
- Can you give me the phone number of that hot mom over there?
- Feel free to take my kids lunch money for your crack addiction.

Ahh this really went no where really....

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:17:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

Yeah, those things you would never hear. I got boring questions from the parents like, "Since picture day is on gym day and you said they shouldn't wear their gym uniforms, should they still bring them?" or "Would it be ok if Johnny leaves his snow pants at school on his hook during the winter so he doesn't have to travel back and forth with them?" I think I would have rather told them what I think of "No Child Left Behind" to liven things up a bit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home