Friday, July 28, 2006

Year One - A milestone.

As noted my blog will be a year old Saturday. When I first starting doing a blog I thought oh I'll review music all the time and what have you. I think I cover a fair amount of music related stuff so my goal was not totally lost. I think Forgotten Disc Friday filled a void as well and would not bog down the overall awesome content of this very blog.

So after a year a few things

- I still can't spell or write a good sentence. I just can't.
- I need more focus for good articles.
- I need to be less lazy, submit a complete entry ONCE and have more links.
- I love doing it.
- I love reading the blogs I have linked (as well as others that are not linked)

I already did a wish list for it so I won't go there again.

Some short facts about this very blog.
According to my site hit count meter I have over 15,000 hits.
My google adsense - a paltry 44.00
Cluster Maps - Africa doesn't seem to like random musings.
Total posts - 338 (this one is 339)

So thanks to each of you that I have linked off to the side for making blogging fun, stopping over now and again to point out the obvious flaws in my character, pointing out my spelling and punctuation lapses and what have you in the comments.

Thanks for reading....
Thanks for letting me in to your world(s) which go from "I wish I was there" to "Holy cow you are messed up"
Thanks for stopping over....
Thanks for humoring me....

mAHHHch * said w/boston accent

6 Comments:

At Friday, July 28, 2006 1:24:00 PM , Blogger Mr. A said...

What she said...

And in a bigger way, thanks for bringing us all together!

Almost every blog link I have is owed to you linking to me in the first place.

It's brought actual readers to me and in return given me some tremendous reading to do.

It's helped force me to try and become a better writer and to write more often.

I owe a great deal to this blog...

Thank you

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 5:04:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

We have an awesome little group here. Happy blog birthday! You're wicked ahhsome (said in a Boston accent).

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 7:07:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

Love reading your blog. Happy 1st!

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:12:00 PM , Blogger Steve H said...

glad your here - keep it going!

 
At Saturday, July 29, 2006 2:24:00 PM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

Africa may not respect this blog, but at least one guy from the middle of Algeria reads FDF, not to mention the dude from Reunion/ Mauritius.

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 10:37:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

sweet lord..i had to freaking google Reunion/ Mauritius. I need to learn where stuff is...where is carmen sandiego?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home